Common colors of braces include shades of red, blue, green, yellow, purple, pink and orange, as well as gray, silver, gold and black. But check with our office to see what shades we currently offer.
Although there is no official style guide for braces yet, consider these suggestions when choosing your colors. And remember that the colors you see in an online selector may appear slightly lighter on your teeth.
- Gold, dark blue, turquoise, orange, green, violet or pink may look super if you have a darker skin tone.
- Lighter blue, bronze, darker purples or blues and subdued tones of red or pink might complement a lighter skin tone.
- Darker colors may make your teeth appear whiter.
- Lighter colors can make your teeth look more yellow.
- Choose colors that match or complement your eyes.
- Choose colors that complement the color of clothing you often wear.
- Choose school colors or colors of your favorite sports team.
- Wear red, white and blue to show your patriotism.
- Get festive with red and green during Christmas or blue and pink for Easter, etc.